– My Vietnamese name is Trang-Khon Trieu. I live in Ho Chi Minh city, Vietnam.
– My first name Hajime in Japanese stands for “新しい人生を始める – start a new life”
– I am a rubyist, a programmer whose interests are to work with distributed and large-scale system.
– I am interested in zen meditation practices, psychology, philosophy and Buddhism texts.
– I also like to practice language skills by doing translation between Vietnamese, English, Chinese and Japanese.
– I use another blog http://hajimezhao.blogspot.com to record computer technical stuffs in detail-level.
– I could be reached at email@example.com